3Glasses After-service Policy
This document sets forth the warranty policy of VR Technology organization (‘ 3Glasses ’) from which you (‘Purchaser’) purchase 3Glasses product.
Warranty Repair Service
You can request Repair Service If your product suffers performance problems within 1 year of receiving the product. The product has to be sent back to 3Glasses with a legal proof of purchase, receipt or invoice. The replacement request will be accepted after proper diagnostics conducted by 3Glasses. A product must be sent back with all original accessories, attachments and packaging. A product must be under no unauthorized modification or use and with no substantial damage by the user.
3Glasses provide P aid R epair S ervice after one-year
warranty period .
* You may need to pay for delivery with below circumstances:
1. The back and forth delivery fee of repair service.
2. The back and forth delivery fee of ordering consumables/parts.
Free Rep air Service under the circumstances below as your product suffers performance problems within 1 year of receiving the product.
1. The product
performance failure when you open the package.
2. Loss or missing components under proper usage circumstances.
3. Other functional problems.
Free Rep air Service under the chart below as your product suffers performance problems within warranty duration after receiving the products .
Free within 1 year
3Wand Suite – including the controllers and camera
Free within 1 year
E1 DP Enhance Box
Free within 1 year
Game Controller Handles*
Free within 3 months
· The warranty does not cover consumables and parts including but not limited to lenses, casing, cables, padding forms, straps and plastic parts.
· The warranty does not apply to the following circumstances : Signal Cable/Wearing parts/Consumables/Plastic Parts
Limited Warranty does not cover where:
1. Any fault or damage of the product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.) or improper installation or operation.
2. A product sent to 3Glasses does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or contains items damaged by user error.
3. Proof of damage in transit issued by the carrier cannot be provided.
4. A legal proof of purchase, receipt or invoice is not provided.
5. A legal proof of purchase, receipt or invoice is blurred or altered.
6. Other circumstances stated in this policy.
Paid Repair Service
1. Damage to the product that results from improper installation, incorrect use or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals.
2. Any fault or damage to the product is caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, impact of high pressure, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.) or improper installation or operation.
3. The product has been repaired by unauthorized service center.
4. Damage to the product that results from reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
5. Performance failure caused by unauthorized unplugging cable during updating software or firmware.
6. Damage to the product that results from insufficient or excessive electrical supply, abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification.
7. Products are not stored properly and/or corroded, oxidized or burn ed due to critical environmental conditions.
8. A legal proof of purchase, receipt or invoice is not provided or has been altered.
9. Post-Warranty re pair.
Contact 3Glasses for after-sales service request
Please submit request form of aftersales service with proof of purchase in the service center on 3Glasses official website: https://www.3glasses.com
VoIP Service Line: 400-900-3393
Landline: +86 0755 -82942525
9:00 - 21:00 GMT+8
We will respond as soon as possible .
* The After-services policy is effective immediately . 3Glasses excludes all the warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.